Coronary Artery Simulation
The Coronary Artery Simulated Use Solution from BDC Labs provides a complete, turn-key platform to evaluate coronary intervention procedures for intravascular interventions.
This coronary vasculature mock circulatory loop (MCL) consists of a heart model, coronary arteries with multiple branches, aortic arch, descending aorta and femoral arteries. The model has access ports with integrated hemostatic valves at the femoral arteries facilitate insertion, advancement and delivery of coronary intervention implants. Additional, custom access approaches through the radial artery can also be integrated into the simulated use system.
System features and benefits
- Clinically relevant bench scale model for development activities and training endovascular interventionists
- Flow through all branch vessels provides a real clinical experience
- Clear, compliant silicone vasculature allow visibility of the delivery system and device
- Femoral Artery access is standard
- Integrated hemostatic valves accommodate delivery system entry via femoral access
- Drip tray catches any fluid spills during testing and simulation
- Mock vessel supports ensures the mock vessels retain their 3D configuration during procedures
- PD-0500 Portable Pulse Duplicator offers temperature-controlled, clinically relevant pulsatile environment
- Real-time pulsatile pressure adjustment without stopping the simulation
- Portable, with optional rugged, hard-sided travel case for air-travel