SFT-1000 Heart Valve Steady Flow System
The SFT-1000 heart valve steady flow hydrodynamic test system is another revolutionary test instrument from BDC Laboratories. The SFT-1000 achieves all ISO 5840 outlined test conditions for both forward flow pressure drop and back flow leakage assessment in a streamlined and extremely efficient manner. The SFT-1000 is available either in a manual configuration or as a fully automated apparatus. When fully automated, testing of a heart valve to all forward flow and back flow conditions takes only minutes.
The accompanying Statys® SFT control and monitoring software provides a comprehensive interface to program all the specific forward flow and back pressure test conditions. With high fidelity closed-loop pump control, the SFT-1000 steady flow test system then will automatically execute each condition and automatically cycle through all until the heart valve prosthesis evaluation is complete. An automated pdf-format report is generated upon completion of a test to provide clear and error-free documented results.
- Evaluate both forward flow pressure drop and back flow leakage without removing the heart valve
- Test Article Rapid Exchange:
- Facilitates quick exchange of test samples and ease-of-use
- Test fluid is maintained within the test system and circulated to maintain temperature
- Heart Valve Type: Aortic, Mitral, Pulmonary, or Tricuspid
- Flow Rate: 0-35 L/min
- Back Pressure: 10-300 mm Hg
- Test Fluid: Saline, PBS Solution
- Temperature: up to 50 °C
- Inflow/Outflow Tube Diameter: 35mm (standard) and Custom sizes available
- Regulatory Compliance: Complies with ISO 5840, and all applicable European Union directives and standards for safety and EMC. CE Marked.
- Individual user defined test parameters for both forward flow and back flow leakage
- Real-time presentation of results (pressure drop & EOA / back flow leakage rate) for each test condition
- Auto-generated reports with all relevant data for efficient documentation of each test
- User-focused software environment to facilitate ease of system operation
- Automated Configuration: The fully automated system configuration will run all forward flow and back flow pre-defined conditions without the need for operator interaction.
- ISO 5840 Standard Nozzles: ISO 5840 standard forward flow and back flow nozzles manufactured from stainless steel, provided with Certificate of Conformance.
Read more »